Thursday, November 13, 2008

life

Well life goes on,, it's hard to tell little ones that someone has passed and they just look at you with the puppy eyes! They really don't understand! Right now my life is crazy and very stressful, but I guess that is the mommy job, to try and kept everything inside, I'm so glad we are going away for Thanksgiving this year! We all need a break from this life, while we are gone we want have to worry if the phone rings or anyone telling us bad news! My mother in law will be going with us too she has never cruised before, Kevin and Chelsea hasn't either!


When we get back my mother in law will have some test down to see if she has cancer or not! We are praying NOT NOT NOT,, I just don't know how much she can take! I KNOW I CAN"T TAKE MUCH MORE!!! PLEASE JUST KEEP US ALL IN YOUR PRAYERS!!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Will keep you all in my prayers. Have fun on your cruise

Unknown said...

Liz, I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL time on the cruise! Ya'll have been through so much lately! Tell the kids I said hello and I love them! Let me know how the cruise goes!!!